The Voopoo Drag mod is a small, dual 18650 regulated box that utilizes the 32-bit super Gene.Fun chip to bring us a feature-rich vaping experience that includes the expected variable wattage and temperature control modes (with TCR), and some additional attributes that are remarkably similar to another well known chip: the Omni from Vaporesso.
Powered by the 32-bit super US Gene Fun chip, the VOOPOO DRAG MOD can bring what you have always wanted - Max 157W output power, powerful temperature control of Ni, Ti and SS coils, super mode with 130w and the fastest fire speed ever at 0.025s. You can always keep the mod up-to-date with upgradeable firmware too so you will never miss anything new.
The attractive appearance is another feature that makes this mod simply irresistible: don't miss out! Carbon Fiber Edition and Resin Edition are available.
- Size: 90mm x 54mm x 24mm.
- Weight: 212g (298g with batteries).
- Material: Zinc alloy/carbon fiber.
- Batteries: Two 18650 (Sold Separately).
- Working voltage: 6.4-8.5V.
- Working current: 1-40A.
- Output voltage range: 0-7.5V.
- Output current range: 0-40A.
- Resistance range (VW): 0.05-3.0Ω.
- Resistance range (TC): 0.05-1.5Ω.
- Output power: 5-157W.
- Charging voltage: 5V.
- Charging current: 1800mA.
- Standby current: 10µA.
- Temperature range: 200-600℉ / 100-315℃.
- Heating elements supported (TC): Ni/Ti/SS.
- Working efficiency: 95%.
- Firmware upgradeable: Yes.
- Drag mod.
- USB charge/upgrade cable.
- User manual.
- Warranty card.